Iran Liquefied Natural Gas Company (ILC) is formed for executing LNG projects, and production, marketing, transportation and export of LNG.
The main objective of the Company is to increase the national income by
rising Iran’s share in the global gas export market, by exporting Liquefied Natural Gas to the world market.
1. Enhancing organizational, executive and management capabilities for
LNG projects execution.
2. Build up Iran’s competitiveness in the global LNG market by reducing projects execution time, and cost and improving operation efficiency.
3. Localization of LNG technology..
4. Induce financing entities to invest and support Iran LNG project.
5. Create and expand operation and management services in LNG industry.
6. Cooperation and assistance to expand the capabilities of local contractors in LNG projects execution, and to use their potential capabilities to promote their technical knowledge and executing abilities.
Main Objectives of ILC to accomplish the missions:
1. Execution of Iran’s first LNG project with minimum expenditure, and within an acceptable period of time.
2. Establishment of specialized organization regarding to shipment and organizing of a fleet for LNG transportation.
3. Creating a specialized training centre for execution, management,
operation and maintenance of the facilities, marketing and sales
4. Utilizing organized construction and consulting capacity in the country.
5. Policy making on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and promoting quality standards for physical protection and mental integrity of Iran LNG employees.
6. Guaranteeing the quality of rendered services by personal care, safety operations and environment protection by all of the employees.
7. Promoting the quality of services by controlling the events and accidents, using the policy of continuous promotion, and using fundamental approaches to protect the environment, such as waste management system.
8. Preventing and minimizing the damages due to the activities of the
personnel of the company.
9. Continuous inspection, and updating Iran LNG’s QC and HSE manifests, especially while there are changes on the scale and essence of the company’s activities.
10. Developing and providing resources to bring the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001:2000
11. Complying with relevant regulations of Islamic Republic of Iran, and all documentation system requirements of the Company.
12. Training employees on the use and implementation of the QMS
13. Insisting that quality is a line responsibility and quality control aspects shall be implemented by line managers and supervisors.
14. Providing a healthy work environment for all employees to conduct their roles and responsibilities.
15. Believing that HSE protection forms an integral part of our business and it is given priority in all decisions and activities.
16. Believing that HSE protection is the fundamental responsibility of all employees.
17. Managing work activities while considering HSE is line management
18. Believing that all accidents are preventable.
19. Believing that each employee is responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of others.
These goals can only be achieved by cooperation of all of the employees.